NeurSciences EcoSphere is an integrated and comprehensive approach to automating the trusted exchange of value within and across EcoSystems. Much of our vision is shared by author Kevin Kelley in what he calls the “Holos” and, there are consistencies with Gartner’s “Digital Mesh” and Dell Technologies’ vision of 2030.
Welcome to the EcoSphere of Things where everyone and everything has a Digital Twin – the digital instance of a person, place or thing – as represented by the digitized record of a thing’s condition, knowledge, and state, at any time in the past, the present, and projectable into the future
- Decentralized, interoperable digital space operated by AI Software Agents
- Trust Model is fundamental
- Everything is machine readable
- Real time and running continuously
- Shared and Kinetic – many users see and interact with the same things at the same time
- Persistent – each identified thing retains its state
- Things are Semantic and Categorized
- The Web is a thing, IoT devices are things
- Digital Twins are continuously operating in n-dimensions and all things are shared and interactive in real time
- Digital Twins are generated and managed by your personal, software Agents
- Every physical thing that is digitally twinned has a HMID tag/card bearing a Thing Resource Identifier (TRI)
By 2025, 75% of US households will have a smart speaker networked to a back-end AI Agent working for a large company such as Amazon’s Alexa, Google’s Home, or Apple’s Siri. Each of these proprietary AI Agents works in a closed ecosystem owned and operated by their employer.
The lack of interoperability between platforms may be the result of licensing and competition issues but, either way, these closed ecosystems impact your ability to digitally transform your enterprise. Incremental, customized solutions – patches – are inherently vulnerable, not scalable and not sustainable. You need an integrated and comprehensive solution – a workspace for Intelligent Agents to interoperate – to automate the trusted exchange of value within and across ecosystems.
Without a comprehensive solution, the risks become greater, the infrastructure becomes more complicated and the innovation more stifled.
The team at NeurSciences believes there is a better solution, one that fundamentally alters the way we live, work, and relate to one another. We call our solution the Universal Framework of Things.
NeurSciences Graph of Things technology is the only model driven AI infrastructure to integrate, manage, and automate everything important to you. Your Graph of Things is your digital brain. It starts with a basic vocabulary that evolves to simplify your life, help you become more productive, and keeps your data secure.
- Digital Framework – Our SAAS framework hosts AI Agents and communities that interoperate within and across physical, digital and biological spheres. The framework includes a digital identity naming system called the Thing Name System (TNS). Users initially use our mobile app or website to securely connect and communicate with Agents.
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – AI Agents evolve their knowledge while managing secure exchanges of value using blockchain-like technology and recording changes to a decentralized hologram. Actions are always explainable (xAI) via this audit trail.
- Evolving AI Agents – Evolutionary thinking abilities enable our agents to form and join communities which we call EcoSystems, to automate tasks, to exchange value, and to conduct business on behalf of organizations and individuals.
- Holographic IoT Cards – Our Holographic Memory is used and managed by Agents and enables data to be archived in a volume hologram ensuring write-once read-many control. Learn More —> IoT HMID Cards
- Processing Models – Agents are coded with the capability to match actions with objects. They inherit basic routines and can purchase or trade additional capabilities as they evolve and as needs expand.
- Thing Name System (TNS) – this system can include everything, that is, anything having a Digital Identity. The current web Domain Naming System (DNS) is just one thing in the TNS.
- MultiKey – Knowledge Graph technology that enables a unique Digital ID (uniquely identifies a digital twin). Works with the HMID tag to enable representation of physical things in the digital world. Provides a virtually unlimited set of security keys, enabling end-to-end encryption of all things, and allowing item-level encryption.