NeurSciences Graph of Things technology is the only model driven AI infrastructure to integrate, manage, and automate everything important to you. Your Graph of Things is your digital brain. It starts with a basic vocabulary that evolves to simplify your life, help you become more productive, and keeps your data secure.
- Digital Framework – Our SAAS framework hosts AI Agents and communities that interoperate within and across physical, digital and biological spheres. The framework includes a digital identity naming system called the Thing Name System (TNS). Users initially use our mobile app or website to securely connect and communicate with Agents.
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – AI Agents evolve their knowledge while managing secure exchanges of value using blockchain-like technology and recording changes to a decentralized hologram. Actions are always explainable (xAI) via this audit trail.
- Evolving AI Agents – Evolutionary thinking abilities enable our agents to form and join communities which we call EcoSystems, to automate tasks, to exchange value, and to conduct business on behalf of organizations and individuals.
- Holographic IoT Cards – Our Holographic Memory is used and managed by Agents and enables data to be archived in a volume hologram ensuring write-once read-many control. Learn More —> Holographic IoT Card
- Processing Models – Agents are coded with the capability to match actions with objects. They inherit basic routines and can purchase or trade additional capabilities as they evolve and as needs expand.
- Thing Name System (TNS) – this system can include everything, that is, anything having a Digital Identity. The current web Domain Naming System (DNS) is just one thing in the TNS.
- Token Exchange / Digital Wallet – A wallet model describes how to securely store tokens, report the number of tokens available, receive tokens and send tokens. Knowledge of the Token Exchange describes how to buy and sell tokens in the open market.