- Digital Framework – Our SAAS framework hosts AI Agents and communities that interoperate within and across physical, digital and biological spheres. The framework includes a digital identity naming system called the Thing Name System (TNS). Users initially use our mobile app or website to securely connect and communicate with Agents.
- Distributed Ledger Technology (DLT) – AI Agents evolve their knowledge while managing secure exchanges of value using blockchain-like technology and recording changes to a decentralized hologram. Actions are always explainable (xAI) via this audit trail.
- Evolving AI Agents – Evolutionary thinking abilities enable our agents to form and join communities which we call EcoSystems, to automate tasks, to exchange value, and to conduct business on behalf of organizations and individuals.
- Holographic IoT Cards – Our Holographic Memory is used and managed by Agents and enables data to be archived in a volume hologram ensuring write-once read-many control. Learn More —> IoT HMID Cards
- Processing Models – Agents are coded with the capability to match actions with objects. They inherit basic routines and can purchase or trade additional capabilities as they evolve and as needs expand.
- Thing Name System (TNS) – this system can include everything, that is, anything having a Digital Identity. The current web Domain Naming System (DNS) is just one thing in the TNS.
- MultiKey – Knowledge Graph technology that enables a unique Digital ID (uniquely identifies a digital twin). Works with the HMID tag to enable representation of physical things in the digital world. Provides a virtually unlimited set of security keys, enabling end-to-end encryption of all things, and allowing item-level encryption.